Thursday, December 18, 2008

Good intentions...


I had big plans. I always seem to have big plans. Things, however, don't always go according to said plans.

I started a December Daily album, a la Ali Edwards. I started late and had to order a couple of things that I wanted which didn't arrive until the first week of December. However, I was determined and put together my cover and pages, just knowing I could catch up.

Yeah, right. Life got in the way. That and the fact that I don't have a way to print pictures at home. So, I still have that cover (with all the sparkly bling!) and a bunch of empty pages, just waiting for my order of pictures from Costco. Guess it will just have to be a mini-album about December instead of a December daily. Having joy in anticipating the creative process.

1 comments:

Menjiness said...

I love the tree!! That is beautiful!