Monday, October 04, 2010

Inspired by...

Fashion!
If you know me personally, you'd probably laugh at this one. As much as I like to look at cute, trendy clothes, I'm not very good at pulling it off in person. I tend to end up in a t-shirt and jeans/shorts most days. But I do like to look! And it occasionally inspires a fun scrapbook page or two...

Inspiration found here at Studio Calico's (old) blog.


And here's my take:


Created using Studio Calico's fun Summer Camp kit and add-ons (main kit is still available here)


And truth be told, this page was created before I saw the challenge on the SC blog, but I had been thinking about all the scallops in fashion lately, so it works. Created using SC's Continental kit and add-ons.

9 comments:

Melissa said...

Love your pages! I am the same way, love fashion trends but can't seem to pull them off.

Michele H. said...

I hear you on the fashion...if it wasn't for work, I would wear jeans, tshirt and sandals all day...better yet...comfy pj's:)

Love your layout. I can't get enough of scallops:)

Christa said...

Absolutely love that second layout! All those circles are great!

Geralyn said...

These are great pages! I especially love how the title 'SWIM' stands out by you painting it white :)

Valerie said...

Wow, that circle background is fantastic!! Love your layouts :)

michele said...

ooh ... adorable!! that little lane line? genius! those circles?? love!! great work!

Michelle said...

That paper is perfect with the pool photos. Reminds me of tile on the side of a pool. Great take on the challenge. And love the scallops from circles as the background in the Goggle LO!

Amy said...

Very lovely pages! Anymore, I'm the same kinda tshirt gal! Lol!

Gloria said...

Great pages!! I really love the first one, love the colors, the design and great way to use those BG scallops! Great take on the fashion inspiration challenge!