Saturday, October 02, 2010

No time for scrapping!

We've been doing this:



And football, for which I have no pictures. Bad mom!

And a lot of this:




And this last weekend:



They definitely keep me busy! 

And, notice the new header? Last year's Halloween costumes. Right about the time I first got sick, two weeks before Halloween. I've always loved October, but last October was the beginning of easily my most trying year. Now, just need to fight through, stay strong...and come up with some costumes for this year!

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

love your header and the photos are awesome!! YEAH for fall sports! :)

Amy said...

Love your blog header...what a fun idea!

Sasha Farina said...

i LOVE your blog header! so FUN! *hugs*

Gloria said...

It´s my first time on your blog and I love all your creations, your header is so fun! Lovely pictures as well, looks like you´re having tons of fun:)